1. Exhibits must be delivered to the Department Chairperson between 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM Friday, October 9, 2020 (unless otherwise noted). Exhibits may not be withdrawn from exhibition halls prior to 5:00 PM on Monday, October 12, 2020 and must be picked up prior to 6:30 PM on Monday or premiums will be forfeited. Vehicles will not be allowed on the grounds Monday, until 6 PM.
2. Police will be on duty all three Fair days. The Fair Association assumes no responsibility in case of loss or damage to stock or other exhibits from any cause and only on this condition are exhibits received.
3. Prizes will be awarded only on the items and classes in the Premium List.
4. No exhibitor shall compete against himself/herself either directly or indirectly and any person entering borrowed animals, articles, vegetables or other products, or making fraudulent representation in reference to any exhibit will forfeit all premiums that may have been awarded. The Fair Association reserves the right to accept or reject any entry made for any premiums offered and no premiums will be paid unless all requirements are fulfilled.
5. Two or more exhibitors will not be permitted to combine their exhibits or parts thereof in competition for premiums in any Department except horse and ox teams.
6. Rules set up by the Superintendent/Chairperson of each Department must be fully complied with. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting all prize money and possibly non participation in the event.
7. No premium will be awarded unless the article in question, in the opinion of the judges, is meritorious.
8. Cash premiums in all departments will be paid on or about November 30th, by check, mailed to the exhibitor by the Treasurer. Premium checks not cashed by February 1st, of the next year, will revert to the Association.
9. Judges decisions are final.
10. If entries are received in excess of the accommodations available, the Fair Association reserves the right to refuse entries at its discretion.
11. The Fair Association does not anticipate that it will be necessary to prorate or defer the premiums, but if on account of weather, failure to receive State Aid, or other causes beyond its control there are not sufficient available funds, the Association reserves the right to do so.
12. No selling on or around the Fairgrounds will be permitted except by bona fide concessionaires or exhibitors.
13. The Fair Association is not responsible for items left after 6:30 PM on Monday after the fair closes.
The foregoing is for our mutual understanding and good will. Your Cooperation is appreciated.
Sandwich Fair Association, Inc.